During Lent, Christian communities pray, fast, and share as they listen more intently for God. This lenten season, have your church join with many others in heeding the call to be stewards of God’s creation by following along with the 2022 Lenten Creation Care Calendar.
From personal reflections to events and calls-to actions, journey along as we become more mindful of the ways that our daily choices impact both our common home and all those with whom we share it.
We invite you to put one up on the fridge at home, and to photocopy it double-sided and share it with your community as a bulletin insert at an upcoming service
Download your region’s calendar
- Center for Spirituality in Nature Online weekly morning meditations, 8-9 am, every Monday during Lent
- Ignatian Solidarity Network “Harden Not Your Hearts” daily Lenten emails
- Brazilian Theologian to Lead Lenten Reflections on Earth & Environment (Program uses Mountain Time/New Mexico)
- Lutherans Restoring Creation Lenten resources
- Catholic Climate Covenant Lenten resources